Gamazo Dock is a dry repair dock located in the port of Santander on land reclaimed from the sea between the peninsula of San Martín and the cliffs of Dos Hermanas. It was built between 1884 and 1908, and was operative for eighty years. During that time, it was visited by hundreds of ships for repair, inspection and maintenance purposes.
It has recently been reformed and opened to the public as a leisure area, respecting its value in terms of port industrial archaeology, in accordance with the design of the architect Luis Castillo.
Escofet installed the Equal benches with lighting and the Pedreta waste bins, both made from black precast concrete.